News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Les Pedal

Started by Bufferz, July 10, 2014, 02:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bufferz

I collaborated with a local guitar builder for this one. Turned out just as I had hoped. Circuit is Transistor boost into MOSFET boost. Trims are for blend-able germanium diodes on Transistor boost and bias control on MOSFET boost

affiliations: TFX

Leevibe

Stellar. I love the burst! This isn't helping me to not want an LP!

Willybomb

Not to interfere with your artistic vision, but can we get a few photos without the filters?

alanp

Those aren't the original pictures? I've got a $30 digital camera that takes photos like that. I didn't want to say anything in case that was his only camera ;) :)

Bufferz, that is a seriously cool concept and build :D only one problem -- now you can only play Les Pauls through it!  8)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

kothoma

Great theme. Would be perfect with a toggle switch instead of the stomp switch...

upthepunxxx

Paint job is rad! Those knobs look killer on there!
Wake up and smell the noise!!

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Bufferz

Quote from: Willybomb on July 10, 2014, 03:39:43 AM
Not to interfere with your artistic vision, but can we get a few photos without the filters?

Of course:

Bufferz

Quote from: kothoma on July 10, 2014, 05:44:48 AM
Great theme. Would be perfect with a toggle switch instead of the stomp switch...

Totally - I wanted to add the les paul switch as a clipping toggle.....but those things are huge so I gave up on the idea.

Bufferz

working on the other 2 - been thinking of expanding this idea to have butterscotch tele paint with a cut pickguard along one corner with the ribbed metal knobs......:

Bufferz

Quote from: upthepunxxx on July 10, 2014, 05:48:22 AM
Paint job is rad! Those knobs look killer on there!

Thanks this is not paint though, its actually stained and polished maple with a split seam as you do on a guitar. ;)

upthepunxxx

Well fuckin A man! Even cooler!
Wake up and smell the noise!!

pickdropper

Those are beautiful.  Great job.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

mshuptar

That is awesome! Nice LP theme!

TGP39

I would love to see some photos of the beautiful burst process. I've been dreaming of doing something like this for my brother who is a big les Paul fan. He loves those flame burst finishes and yours is SPECTACULAR!  Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.