News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Started by glops, July 07, 2014, 06:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glops

Man, this thing sounds good and very unique. Love this project!

flanagan0718

Just looked at your tumblr account...JESUS! Are these enclosure etches. Top notch work man!

glops

Quote from: flanagan0718 on July 07, 2014, 06:37:30 PM
Just looked at your tumblr account...JESUS! Are these enclosure etches. Top notch work man!

Thanks, flanagan! Yep, all etches!

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

flanagan0718

Those are INCREDIBLE! Really nice work! I like the H.R. Giger vibe to them!

m-Kresol

Haven't seen your builds before... those take the amazing work this forum presents to another level of awesomeness. How do you do the two-coloured enclosures (black and blue in the etched parts and alu on the raised...)? Do you mask them and spraypaint or do you paint by hand with a brush?
Anyways, the look bloody brilliant
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

selfdestroyer

glops, I have a "inspiration" folder and I think I have every one of your builds in there.. I love you style. One of these days I would love to hit you up for a custom build. I have followed you over at IloveFuzz and FSB forum for some time.. Stalker Alert!

Cody

midwayfair

yay, Glops is here!

43 posts, can't remember ever seeing one of your build reports here, though! EDIT: Looks like it's been a while ...

Leevibe

Very nice! I love not just the aesthetic, but the planning it would have taken to get such an artful but gritty look. And beautiful board and wiring too.

GrindCustoms

Wow! Like a big bowl of everything i like!

Beautiful built Sir! 8)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

pickdropper

Another Glopsterpiece.  :-)
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

cooder

Awesome work and inspiring! Cool style that is :o
BigNoise Amplification

chuckbuick

lincolnic

Damn, this looks great. Hang out with us more, glops!

glops

@m-Kresol - I use blue painters tape and paper to create masks. This takes a long time but it's kinda relaxing work. Easier to do with areas that are squares. Sometimes its a horrible pain, though. I tend to like all black and aluminum.

@everyone else -  thanks for the kind words! I need to hang here more. For the longest time I didn't have the internet at the house so my posting was limited due to just having access on the phone. I have been on diystomp and ilovefuzz for years but  have been visiting this place a lot more often. Bean offers such great projects and this community has really grown over the last couple of years. Lots of great things happening over here!