News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Etched Subtlety Drive

Started by hoodoo, July 06, 2014, 04:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodoo

New laser printer= Attempt at etching  ;) I know that the knob is right in the middle of the bird, but i liked the picture  :) G'day to all, Matt here, with a JPGuitarworks,  shared osh park project,subtlety drive, thanks for that mate. I think that if you haven't built one of these, you should. It's built stock, using the suggested diodes/led's that were recommended. Very versatile with the 3 different clipping options, and they all sound great. Plays nicely with other pedals too. Here it is.....

selfdestroyer

Your etch came out really clean.

Cody

Leevibe

That's an etch? Wow! Beautiful, and I love your flowing wiring. Look at the symmetry on the stomp switch. Great build.

pryde

Awesome etch, looks like a seasoned pro did it  :)

The Subtlety drive is a ROG Peppermill with extra clipping diode switch and a "hair" more gain in stock form. I am glad you used the shared OSH project.

hoodoo

Thanks gents  :) I've only etched once before, so  i was pretty happy with the result, not really knowing what i'm doing and all  ;) Unfortunately, i'd already drilled pilot holes, before i decided to make it an etch, could have layed it out a bit better.
Thanks again Pryde for the osh park share, i really like this circuit, it pretty much covers all your overdriven needs in one.