News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Shared OshPark projects user pages

Started by icecycle66, June 20, 2014, 02:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raulduke

https://www.oshpark.com/profiles/SJ-Effects

Got some stuff on there already (JFet Buffer/Splitter etc.).

Should have some more stuff to add in the near future.

peAk

Thanks for this!

Really awesome and helpful

Luke51411

This is great! The project library has grown since the last compilation thread I saw. Thanks.

flanagan0718

midwayfair

Since mine is listed in the first post: I would caution against ordering that Tap Tempo Tremolo board unless you're in a big hurry. It's NOT the redesign, which will be closer to the Cosmo Tremolo I built a while back.

Ops, can we merge this thread with the shared projects directory, since it's become a bit more comprehensive? http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=10869.0

p.s. Angelo, thanks for taking the time to compile that list.

chordball

Does anyone have a project for an MN300x doubler that will fit the old aquaboy? The ones above wouldn't sit above the main board if using headers to hold the doubler board in place.

madbean

Thanks, icecycle66, for collating!

Maybe we could further organize this information with the MBP website re-design. It would be great to have users be able to submit their OSH stuff to a database here that could be indexed and searched by users.

culturejam

OSHpark needs to institute a "profit sharing" program for boards ordered from the shared projects. It would probably be a pain to implement, but it would also likely generate a lot more shared projects and orders.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

alanp

It'd generate more effort on my part. The only BOM's I have on my osh share is for the complicated Lovetone stuff, I think.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

culturejam

Quote from: alanp on June 21, 2014, 03:49:43 AM
It'd generate more effort on my part. The only BOM's I have on my osh share is for the complicated Lovetone stuff, I think.

Well yes, you'd have to make at least the schematic available. But you can include a link in the notes section of each project, and DropBox is free.

If you were selling the boards yourself, you'd do the same amount work.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

lincolnic

Quote from: madbean on June 21, 2014, 02:22:28 AM
Thanks, icecycle66, for collating!

Maybe we could further organize this information with the MBP website re-design. It would be great to have users be able to submit their OSH stuff to a database here that could be indexed and searched by users.

Would it be possible to include a note about what PCBs are actually available at all these links? It's great to have them all in one place, but without any mention of what circuits are where, you're just flying blind.

atreidesheir

What is the best way to locate build documents?  Some of these projects have a build doc, but most do not, AFAIK.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman