Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tayda Code

Started by sturgeo, June 17, 2014, 07:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sturgeo

For all you non-facebookers  ;)

15% Discount Coupon Code : HARIBO
Valid till 22 June 2014 ( 6pm New York time )

haveyouseenhim

Next months code: THEFRUITIESTANDCHEWIEST ;D
I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

Muadzin

Wow, they're coming real fast now. It's a good thing I get paid this friday then.

alanp

Big tayda order, away! Hopefully should arrive at the same time as the rissole boards that the parts are needed for. I suspect the boards won't turn up until a few weeks after, though. (Luckily I had spare 20k/1M ldr's on hand.)

Are Haribo those weird wine-gums? The only place I see them is in the dairy down the road with the knock-off Asian lollies, never with the brand stuff in the supermarket like Cadbury or Pascalls.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

haveyouseenhim

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

mmlee

Quote from: alanp on June 17, 2014, 10:16:52 PM
Big tayda order, away! Hopefully should arrive at the same time as the rissole boards that the parts are needed for. I suspect the boards won't turn up until a few weeks after, though. (Luckily I had spare 20k/1M ldr's on hand.)

Are Haribo those weird wine-gums? The only place I see them is in the dairy down the road with the knock-off Asian lollies, never with the brand stuff in the supermarket like Cadbury or Pascalls.

Haribo make many sweets. They're, based in Pontefract in west Yorkshire.  I drive through almost everyday to get go work, always a smell of sweets in the air.

Edit: after a quick wiki search, I'm wrong, they make Pontefract Cakes at the pontefract factory. Still smells great anyway.
>Marcus

muddyfox

15% Discount Coupon Code : WORLDCUP
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 9 July 2014 ( 6pm New York time )

selfdestroyer

Quote from: muddyfox on July 05, 2014, 09:09:27 PM

15% Discount Coupon Code : WORLDCUP
**EXCLUDING ENCLOSURES CATEGORY**
**Valid till 9 July 2014 ( 6pm New York time )

Thanks muddy! Perfect timing..

Cody

muddyfox

Yeah, I know what you mean... I had a full cart for a while and honestly thought I was gonna miss out on a code again. Logged in to make a purchase, went to check for code one more time and whaddyaknow, it's there!  ;D Normally I miss these things by a day, this feels like Christmas!  ::)

alanp

Tayda order, away! (Fifty bloody pots... I need my head examined.)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

flanagan0718

Yeah I need a few switches and maybe some ICs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk