News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Oddball phaser on EB

Started by miter53, June 14, 2014, 12:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leevibe

I've never seen one but I say buy it! If it doesn't work, you still have a cool enclosure. I'd take the risk at that price.

gtr2

be careful of the shipping charge   8)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

miter53

You know, I'm probably not going to bid on it. I was thinking someone here, especially someone in Europe might be interested. Trying to conserve funds for an Allen amp kit...
"Only sick music makes money today."-Friedrich Nietzsche
My photography website: http://michaelteresko.com/

Leevibe

Quote from: miter53 on June 14, 2014, 01:16:57 AM
You know, I'm probably not going to bid on it. I was thinking someone here, especially someone in Europe might be interested. Trying to conserve funds for an Allen amp kit...

Sounds fun. Is it to mod something or is it a build?

jrod

I have one of those. It sounds pretty cool. I believe it is an 8 stage phaser.

selfdestroyer

Am I the only one that gets irritated when sellers put "Never Used" and "NOS" on stuff that they say they have tested? Its one of my pet peeves.

I had a dude on CList one time try to sell me an amp and he kept saying it was brand new, I really could care less if its new or used. He said that all week people have been coming by to test it out.. and I was like, so its not "brand" new is it? He tried to do the "its never been out of the house" and I said that does not make it brand new. I liked it to me wearing a pair of underwear for 5 minutes in his living room then giving them back and saying "I just didn't like them" I asked him if he would keep them and wear them himself.

I know this is extreme but.. it just bothers me. When I am buying something on CList or EBay I could care less if its brand new or used but I expect pictures to show its actual shape and base my sale on that.

/rant

Cody

lars

Excellent point. Brand new, never used means still in an unopened box to me.
I can say one thing about that phaser, it's definitely 80's. It reminds me of old arcade graphics, like what would be on the side of a World Series Baseball machine.