News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I keep hearing about this sale...

Started by flanagan0718, May 29, 2014, 02:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

So on a bunch of threads I've heard that the Madbean sale is coming up. I want to stock up on some parts (jacks mainly) but I don't want to miss out on any boards.

-Any ideas on the date or what the sale might be?

selfdestroyer

Quote from: flanagan0718 on May 29, 2014, 02:44:30 PM
So on a bunch of threads I've heard that the Madbean sale is coming up. I want to stock up on some parts (jacks mainly) but I don't want to miss out on any boards.

You may have it mixed up with another vendor, Mammoth maybe? Brian does not sell hardware, just boards. Unless something new is about to be unearthed.

Cody

flanagan0718

Quote from: selfdestroyer on May 29, 2014, 03:39:21 PM

You may have it mixed up with another vendor, Mammoth maybe? Brian does not sell hardware, just boards. Unless something new is about to be unearthed.

Cody

Yeah, I should have worded that differently. I meant I don't want to spend all my money elsewhere and miss out on Brian's sale.

gjcamann

So how many other people are waiting for this sale?? I know I am. I would guess once the sale is over, Brian can probably take the summer off.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: flanagan0718 on May 29, 2014, 04:44:01 PM
Quote from: selfdestroyer on May 29, 2014, 03:39:21 PM

Cody

Yeah, I should have worded that differently. I meant I don't want to spend all my money elsewhere and miss out on Brian's sale.

LOL I thought as much. My bad

Cody

thesameage

HailToTheBlues