News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mouser

Started by madbean, May 27, 2014, 11:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser Mouser

If Mouser were a girl, I'd marry her. If Mouser were a boy I'd totally gay marry him.

GrindCustoms

HAHAHAHAHA!

So damn true!
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

pickdropper

Somebody got free upgraded shipping.....
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

selfdestroyer

I'm using them more and more myself also. Just faster and easier the more I use them.

Cody

jighead81

Once I figured it out, I'm using them a lot more.  I had to use the brittania bom order as a template, and just order different values based on items from that depending on what I'm working on.  Right now I'm building up a "project" in there so I can order all the stuff for the dirtbag DLX 2 when it comes out

blearyeyes

Much more professional, they have qualification deals with vendors for the parts they receive....still gonna order cheapo resistors from tayda cause I'm just cheap. But Mouser? Oh Yea! I would rather... Mouser Mouser Mouser! 

Still how do you get that cool shipping thingy?

alanp

RS don't carry some major brands (like Alpha), but I am seriously liking them -- chiefly because their shipping is 1. Always FREE and 2. Damn Fast.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Leevibe

Here's one of our mousers. His name is Russel.

raulduke

Mouser is awesome.

They have UK distribution networks now too so we can enjoy the fun!

GermanCdn

Really, really, really trying to join the love affair with Mouser, but I can never seem to get enough of an order together (i.e. they don't have enough of the different stuff I need) to justify the shipping expense.  That, and I haven't mastered the whole navigation of the site.

That being said, I'm almost done building my annual SB special parts order.  $42 in shipping for a $112 order.  Ugh.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

thesameage

Curtis... what expensive about the SB shipping? If there is a cheaper alternative, you could have it sent to me in Brooklyn and I can send it to you from there.

GermanCdn

Quote from: thesameage on May 28, 2014, 04:32:41 PM
Curtis... what expensive about the SB shipping? If there is a cheaper alternative, you could have it sent to me in Brooklyn and I can send it to you from there.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.  Still going to be another week or two before I pull the trigger on it.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

rullywowr

Mouser is great..also have been digging Newark lately.  I really enjoy how Newark labels each ESD bag they ship you...very detailed info right there.

If Mouser carried Alpha right angle pots, they would be pretty much a one-stop shop for almost everything.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

pickdropper

Yep, Mouser is my favorite place to go.  I hit Newark and Allied for certain items that I can't get at Mouser.  I also picked up some parts from Avnet and that worked great (although their website is pretty bad).

I haven't been buying much from Digikey lately as Mouser has most of the same inventory, but at lower prices.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

muddyfox

Man!
Would you people please stop dangling Mouser in front of my face? Shipping to my neck of woods (whether 1 resistor or a gazillion items) is 90E ($120)!  :o :o :o