Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Space Saving

Started by GrindCustoms, May 14, 2014, 10:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

Quote from: juansolo on May 15, 2014, 09:41:45 AM
8)

Mini-footswitch FTW. I've eliminated the FS completely for the Twang King as I don't need it. Instead I made this to turn the trem on and off:

Brilliant! I LOVE that. Not sure if you stole or found that, but it's inspirational. I'll probably do something similar for my Vibro Champ.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

GrindCustoms

Pretty sure you could get rich at selling those John, since it's a mechanical concept, you can probably patent it. ;)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Leevibe

That truly is supremely clever! I was going to comment on it earlier but I thought, 'maybe that's something everyone else knows about. I'll look dumb for not knowing about this routine thing.'  :)

lincolnic

8)

Mini-footswitch FTW. I've eliminated the FS completely for the Twang King as I don't need it. Instead I made this to turn the trem on and off:

Yep, this rules.

juansolo

Quote from: jkokura on May 15, 2014, 10:09:42 PM
8)

Brilliant! I LOVE that. Not sure if you stole or found that, but it's inspirational. I'll probably do something similar for my Vibro Champ.

Jacob

Had a spare plug that's been in my toolbox for ages and sub-mini toggle that was ordered by mistake once. Then had a light bulb moment :)

It's a very tiny PCB mount sub-mini toggle and I still had to file the edges. I cut down the wire gripper inside so it sat in/on that, cut the strain relief off the plug and put a big washer on the top of the switch. When it's screwed together it is totally solid.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk