News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Just want to say...

Started by flanagan0718, May 12, 2014, 09:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Thanks Madbean for putting together all these awesome build docs and boards. You keep it fun and up lifting. (Inspired by the Nom Nom doc)

-Mike-

chromesphere

2nd Mike.  Madbean is a valuable resource for pedal building and a great supporter of other peoples contribution to the hobby.
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Kinki fuzz

+1. Built a Lavache yesterday. Oh my

Enviado desde mi HTC One SV mediante Tapatalk

gtr2

Madbean rules!  Enough said!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Thank you! And believe me, it is my pleasure to do so.  8)

artstomp

+1...yeah...yeah..yeah..yeah!!!!tnx MB

gordo

I had to snicker a few times at the Nomnom docs.  Nice to see the silkscreen humor rolling into the build docs.  I thought "Brian is shooting from the hip now!"
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

brucer

Can't say enough good things about MB: the projects, the forum and the positive, supportive attitude of the users.  Super helpful.  Still a novice, but I don't think I'd be building pedals ... never mind enjoying them so much ... if it wasn't for the projects and assistance that I've found here.  Much appreciated. Thanks.

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

selfdestroyer

If it was not for his forum here I would not be as deep in this hobby as I am... I thanks him but my wife want to have words with him. I have told here that he is a mythical beast that only exists in our hearts.... She didn't buy it.

Thanks Brian and all the other builders on this forum that help sustain this place and keep it alive. It has been said many times, this place is very welcoming and that is not all Brian's doing.. but all the members also.

Cody