News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

King of what?

Started by selfdestroyer, May 05, 2014, 07:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lincolnic

This looks so good. Everything about this pedal is right.

culturejam

That is a fantastic build!
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

wgc

Royalty in and out!

Love the color especially
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

xZ3ROx

love the color and the graphic.
-JRod

flanagan0718

They say "in the land of the blind the man with one eye is king" well I say in the land of the etchers the man with an understanding wife is god! Great job man, as always, great looking etch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdlogan9

Wow Cody!!!

Do you have a tutorial on how you do these reverse etchings?

Peace
Shane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mah62

Quote from: mah62 on May 05, 2014, 08:15:26 PM
Sorry for the stupid question, but what is this a build of? I can't think of anything with 13 diodes.

Mark

Doh, sorry for posting stupid questions on this forum. The penny has finally dropped!

In a moment of clarity, I've also realised that "Selfdestroyer, Muddyfox, Juansolo and Pickdropper" etc, are probably not you real names and that England will NOT win the world cup!!

Mark

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

juansolo

Quote from: mah62 on May 22, 2014, 10:06:56 AM
Quote from: mah62 on May 05, 2014, 08:15:26 PM
Sorry for the stupid question, but what is this a build of? I can't think of anything with 13 diodes.

Mark

Doh, sorry for posting stupid questions on this forum. The penny has finally dropped!

In a moment of clarity, I've also realised that "Selfdestroyer, Muddyfox, Juansolo and Pickdropper" etc, are probably not you real names and that England will NOT win the world cup!!

Mark

I do actually answer to Juan... It was a shift work thing. I didn't have a nickname, and they knew I liked sci-fi and wotnot. So they called me it first (then shortened it to just Juan), and for my working life since then I was called that way more often than John.

Could have been much worse ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk