News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Help me decide + open for suggestions

Started by m-Kresol, May 04, 2014, 09:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m-Kresol

Hey guys,

I spent the afternoon designing two pedal enclosures and goofing around with Gimp (basically a free and less powerful version of Paintshop pro, a vector graphics program). I was looking for ideas what to put on my rub-a-dub reverb and since Game of Thrones is on tonight and I'm a geek, I kind of developed the idea to make the pedal GoT themed.

The pedal has just one knob and I already have the huge boss style knob from tayda sitting around for this pedal so I tried to arrange some of the sigils of the main houses around that knob. You would think it's easy to find good pictures of those since the show is really popular atm, but sadly no. Some just sucked big time. After hours of searching and editing the ones I found good enough, I could still not really decide which ones to use in the end, so I made some variations. (2 sets of the Lannistor lion, each with either Martell or Greyjoy logo for the 3PDT). I'll also maybe get a coloured enclosure (probably red) to go with it.
That's were you guys come in. Just pick a favorite, tell me it's all garbage or make suggestions.

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

lincolnic

I don't know anything about Game of Thrones, but I vote for the design with the squid.

flanagan0718

Quote from: lincolnic on May 05, 2014, 04:49:57 AM
I don't know anything about Game of Thrones, but I vote for the design with the squid.
I know WAY more about G.O.T. then I would like to admit...Go with the Kracken! Way cooler!

selfdestroyer

I'm digging the first one also. Cool design.

Cody

Willybomb

I like the Sunspear one best actually.  Don't like the ones with the 2nd variation of Lanisters as much.

Gledison

Hmmmm,
Sorry but i think will be bettter with Khaleesi picture;)
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

jkokura

I like the one with the spear graphic around the switch better.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals