News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Check out my bands new video!

Started by the3secondrule, May 01, 2014, 09:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the3secondrule

recorded live in the studio, while we were recording for our yet to be completed album  ;D
Multiple cameras and multiple takes, all stitched together by our vocalist Paul, who is a film editor by trade.

enjoy:

Wish I could remember what I was using for dirt on bass.

you can even buy the tune here http://forcefieldsnz.bandcamp.com/track/zeroing for $1, or get our previous album PWYW (pay what you want).
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

angrykoko

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

the3secondrule

thanks guys. My involvement was pretty much limited to playing bass and drinking beer. needless to say i'm extremely proud of the results :)

jkokura

Yeah, it was pretty good! I like the song quite a bit.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

playpunk

"my legend grows" - playpunk

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

GrindCustoms

Really dig this, like that it's bass that it's taking part of most of the dirt job, keeps the guitar rythmic pattern in the face.

Is that a RE-20 on the vocals?
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

the3secondrule

Quote from: GrindCustoms on May 01, 2014, 10:13:40 PM
Really dig this, like that it's bass that it's taking part of most of the dirt job, keeps the guitar rythmic pattern in the face.

Not sure if Paul was using the Boss VE20 at that point, or an aquaboy I'd built for him...

GrindCustoms

Quote from: the3secondrule on May 01, 2014, 10:15:33 PM

Not sure if Paul was using the Boss VE20 at that point, or an aquaboy I'd built for him...

Sorry, should have mentionned that i was talking about the microphone for vocals.

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

the3secondrule

Quote from: GrindCustoms on May 01, 2014, 10:29:02 PM
Quote from: the3secondrule on May 01, 2014, 10:15:33 PM

Sorry, should have mentionned that i was talking about the microphone for vocals.

Yep, we've been running delays on vocals pretty much since the band started - mic into either boss vocal processor, or the aquaboy   ;D

sonarchotic

I like that song. Very cool intro. I like the layered effect on the video too.

selfdestroyer

Very cool track. I will be looking forward to an album. The production is tight and I do love the effects you guys used on everything.

Cody

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

madbean

Great stuff! I like the groove and how it breaks down with the melody over the chorus. The bass sounds FAT. Good job, mang. I wanna hear more... ;)