News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Recent Builds

Started by dan.schumaker, April 16, 2014, 12:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan.schumaker

Here are a few of my recent builds.  Counting up yesterday after 45 pedals (Yes, my wife thinks I have a problem), I figure I should share some of my builds.

Madbean Collosalus

Tayda Plexitone

GuitarPCB Small Clone (yes, there is a PCB under that rat's nest of wire)

Hotcake on Vero

Thrillhouse Fuzz (Fulltone 70's Fuzz)

Thanks for looking

televisiondown

Nice job...even the spaghetti one and especially the Prince of Pancakes! :D How do you like the Small Clone?
"Be more constructive with your feedback, please" ~Jemaine Clement

das234

Nicely done.  I really like your eye for design.  And you can't go wrong with Millhouse. 

midwayfair

That Prince one is hillarious.  :D

rullywowr

Quote from: midwayfair on April 16, 2014, 12:59:45 PM
That Prince one is hillarious.  :D
"Game, Blouses!"  Lol. Chappelle is hilarious.  Nice builds man!

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

dan.schumaker

Quote from: televisiondown on April 16, 2014, 12:53:48 PM
Nice job...even the spaghetti one and especially the Prince of Pancakes! :D How do you like the Small Clone?

I like it.  Its a very lush sounding delay.  I like the sound slightly better than my zombie chorus.  Its also handy to have the dual settings on it, being able to go from leslie-ish to a more swirling chorus sound.

nzCdog

nice builds man... my fave is the collossus :)
how is the tayda kit... any good?

dan.schumaker

Quote from: nzCdog on April 16, 2014, 09:44:04 PM
nice builds man... my fave is the collossus :)
how is the tayda kit... any good?

The Tayda kit is the evil, evil spawn of the devil.   :)  (Is that the stance to take on the issue?  In all honesty, I think its a great sounding overdrive, great tones between the hi-gain and crunch channels.  It makes for a great lead sound.)

nzCdog

Quote from: dan.schumaker on April 17, 2014, 01:15:12 AM
The Tayda kit is the evil, evil spawn of the devil.    >:(  (Is that the stance to take on the issue?  In all honesty, I think its a great sounding overdrive, great tones between the hi-gain and crunch channels.  It makes for a great lead sound.)

Fixed ;)

dan.schumaker

Quote from: nzCdog on April 17, 2014, 02:20:41 AM
Quote from: dan.schumaker on April 17, 2014, 01:15:12 AM
The Tayda kit is the evil, evil spawn of the devil.    >:(  (Is that the stance to take on the issue?  In all honesty, I think its a great sounding overdrive, great tones between the hi-gain and crunch channels.  It makes for a great lead sound.)

Fixed ;)

Thanks for the assist  :)

upthepunxxx

Shoot the J, SHOOT IT!
Wake up and smell the noise!!