News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Another Love Infinity

Started by timbo_93631, April 07, 2014, 05:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timbo_93631

This one is for a guy from tdpri that missed out on the last one I built.  Again it is a Zero Point DD and Stomptown's fantastic Galacticon Phase Shifter.  I socketed the ghost resistors on the ZPDD, and have an OP275 op amp there, also it is wired for trails by moving R7 to a 3PDT.  The Galacticon has a 50kB pot instead of 20kB or 25kB and I think it gives a little more depth to the effect than the last one I built.  It also has the "uni-vibe" mod, however it has a 330n cap instead of a 470n cap for the uni-vibe pair.  The middle toggles are the same as the first, allowing switching between the Phase 45 on the repeats or on it's own and order switchable to be before or after the delay.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

Tremster

(Insert witty answer about how clean and awesome it is here).

Spaghetti!

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

timbo_93631

Sunday Handwound Pickups

midwayfair

I love this enclosure. You really do the best paint sharpie pen work.

rullywowr

Nice Timbo!  I could never paint anything by hand like that.  Looks sweet.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

selfdestroyer

Quote from: midwayfair on April 07, 2014, 06:25:53 PM
I love this enclosure. You really do the best paint sharpie pen work.

Agreed, he has this skill on lock down. Tim, you were not kidding about being busy this weekend. Awesome build and I love the dot patterns around the switches.

Cody

nzCdog

Wow, very nice!  A funky boutique vibe Timbo 8)
Quote from: Tremster on April 07, 2014, 05:56:14 PM
Spaghetti!
Gotta say, the wiring made me think of spaghetti too... hehe, tidy spaghetti that is...

billstein

Beautiful work Tim. That distressing really works well with the paint pen.

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

jimilee

That art is pretty clever I bet too. I don't understand what the formula is, but I'm sure it's clever.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jubal81

I saw you're selling this over at TDPRI. Someone's going to get a heck of a deal.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

timbo_93631

Actually, that was the first one I built, it went for $125 so it was a good deal, and right away I had a guy from there order this one up so I gave him the same deal as the first one.  Working on my contest entry which is an expanded take on this concept.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

pickdropper

Quote from: jubal81 on April 12, 2014, 03:00:27 AM
Someone's going to get a heck of a deal.

Agreed.  $125 is staggeringly low for a build of this quality.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

micromegas

Quote from: timbo_93631 on April 07, 2014, 05:48:19 PM

This one is for a guy from tdpri that missed out on the last one I built.  Again it is a Zero Point DD and Stomptown's fantastic Galacticon Phase Shifter.  I socketed the ghost resistors on the ZPDD, and have an OP275 op amp there, also it is wired for trails by moving R7 to a 3PDT.  The Galacticon has a 50kB pot instead of 20kB or 25kB and I think it gives a little more depth to the effect than the last one I built.  It also has the "uni-vibe" mod, however it has a 330n cap instead of a 470n cap for the uni-vibe pair.  The middle toggles are the same as the first, allowing switching between the Phase 45 on the repeats or on it's own and order switchable to be before or after the delay.

Kudos to Tim!! He is now on Effects Database (Facebook notified me this morning).

It said: 2 new brands.  I went to check "Sunday Handwired" and realized I knew those pedals...

Congratulations!
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io