News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Duplex drive with sparkles (little audio clip)

Started by jubal81, April 03, 2014, 07:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wgc

Tis sorcery, only possible explanation
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Jakes Dad

Quote from: wgc on April 05, 2014, 01:03:55 AM
Tis sorcery, only possible explanation
Zactly!

Oof, that is nice through and through.

Chuck

ncdb07

ncdb07
Daniel

pickdropper

There are a whole lot of cool techniques here.  Just an awesome build.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

nicofx

Awesome!! That glitter looks super!

jubal81

Thanks, guys.
I was rocking this for a few hours today and it's something special. I don't know if electricb has any more of these, but I highly recommend it.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

nzCdog

Crikey Jason... that's both beautiful and original.  Very cool build 8)

pryde

Late to this party but found it from your other post.

HOLY..um you know

Love everything about it. I have thought about trying a Cornish G2 but never played one. Any plans on a sound demo? I would love to hear it.

jubal81

Quote from: pryde on April 05, 2014, 09:31:00 PM
Late to this party but found it from your other post.

HOLY..um you know

Love everything about it. I have thought about trying a Cornish G2 but never played one. Any plans on a sound demo? I would love to hear it.

No demo any time soon. I really should buy a microphone. Maybe I'll go poke around for a used 57.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Jabulani Jonny

Dude, that is some serious awesome sauce all over that box.  Can you share a few details on how you did it?
Jonathan

Jabulani Jonny

Quote from: midwayfair on April 03, 2014, 08:05:05 PM
Did someone say ... sparkles?

I watched...this whole...thing.  I couldn't stop.  I'm not sure where you found it, but I think you should put it back. 
Jonathan

Bret608

Hey, peAK is right, looks like you've got a vinyl copy of Where You Been? under there! Accentuates the awesome-looking pedal nicely. Now stomp on the G2 side and play the second solo from "Get Me"! Just teasing, I couldn't even begin to play that...

jubal81

Quote from: Bret608 on April 07, 2014, 06:34:53 PM
Hey, peAK is right, looks like you've got a vinyl copy of Where You Been? under there! Accentuates the awesome-looking pedal nicely. Now stomp on the G2 side and play the second solo from "Get Me"! Just teasing, I couldn't even begin to play that...

Yeah, this was one of my favorite albums in high school and I saw it in the record store a while back and couldn't resist. It's become one of my favorites again. I had it out listening to it while finishing up these builds, so the cover was out on the coffee table.
J. just blows my mind. Never had a single lesson and swears he doesn't know a bit of music theory and his playing is just brilliant.
- David Fair

Bret608

I've actually met J. a couple of times and I really like his sense of humor once you get past the initial quietude. Plus, my ears are still slightly damaged to this day from trying to be cool and do a couple of songs without earplugs at a show back in about '96! So in short, you selected highly appropriate music to build pedals to!  :)  Dino J. = good memories in my book.

gtr2

Duplex drive with sparkles = awesome

Let's go to the mall video = is that for real  :o
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer