News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Peanut Butter Model T (OVER DRIVE)

Started by mattpoole, March 31, 2011, 04:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattpoole

i would love to see a pcb of aphex's Peanut Butter Model T. however i may be the only one who has an interest in it.  :P

http://www.aphekstudio.com.au/Aphek-PBMT.html

i owned one of these for a brief period, but i let it go. great pedal, but there something about the diodes' clipping as a note decayed that i didn't like. besides that it was awesome. has anyone else played one of these?

jkokura

Do you have a link to a schematic or anything?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

mattpoole

no and i wish i had thought to study the circuit before i got rid of it. oh well. :-\

jkokura

I'd love to work something up on this, but there aren't even sound clips on the website, so it's pretty hard to really do anything about this. If you can track something down online, like a schematic or even gut shots we might be able to figure something out.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

bigmufffuzzwizz

Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

mattpoole

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on March 31, 2011, 03:26:06 PM
Model T like as in Sunn Model T?

i don't really know where they got that part of the name. aphex makes it.
Quote from: jkokura on March 31, 2011, 04:46:56 AM
I'd love to work something up on this, but there aren't even sound clips on the website, so it's pretty hard to really do anything about this. If you can track something down online, like a schematic or even gut shots we might be able to figure something out.

Jacob
i'll try to find something, but i don't know how much luck i will have. there are clips for the original peanut butter drive which is similar.