News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Any audio or video of a Vanishing Point in action?

Started by Om_Audio, March 28, 2011, 07:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Om_Audio

Any audio or video of a Vanishing Point in action?
Thx-
O
Sent via soup cans and string.

jkokura

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Well played.

To the OP, I'm not sure what you're talking about. The Vanishing point isn't listed as a part of the projects on Madbean's main projects page. I don't remember it, but I haven't gotten all the old projects memorized. Maybe you could provide us with more details about what you're looking for?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Om_Audio

Looks like a fun flick- will have to check that out! Another excellent one is called Double Nickels.
As for the VP- I didn't know the general area was limited to madbean boards only. I've been looking at all the pages on the following thread at another forum and saw it at the bottom- http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=36392.5680

Cheers-
C
Sent via soup cans and string.

reddo

The Vanishing Point is a sequencer designed by the Tone God at DIYSB. There are several threads over there, just do a search. Maybe there is no demo, didn't look that hard. Perhaps the OP meant the Point Zero.

jkokura

No the general discussion area isn't limited persay, but I was meaning more that we needed some point of context. I now see what you were talking about, but I had no point of reference, despite being a long time regular member at that site. Now we have it, thanks.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals