Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A milestone for me and a story...

Started by chromesphere, March 21, 2014, 05:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattlee0037

Accidentally double posted.

mattlee0037

I think I may have been 10,000! I subscribed last night (my last night) watching the maestro sample hold video:) keep up the good work!

P.s. I always read your posts in your voice because I've heard it on youtube

Leevibe

Quote from: mattlee0037 on March 21, 2014, 02:20:58 PM
I think I may have been 10,000! I subscribed last night (my last night) watching the maestro sample hold video:) keep up the good work!

Me too

muddyfox

Quote from: mattlee0037 on March 21, 2014, 02:20:58 PM

Haha same here!  ;D

billstein

Paul. I've also been helped tremendously by your videos and I really appreciate the fact you spend so much time producing them to help others. 10k subs and a million views, you've helped a lot of people my friend, I'm glad one clown wasn't able to stop that.

Congratulations and say "thank you" to your wife from all of us for encouraging you to keep going.

peAk

Saved for a different thread

das234

Have to say that without your videos to get me started, I would never have built a single pedal.  Thanks.  And many more.

Bret608

Paul, I had no idea someone had slammed your intro music that way...for me, that's what drew me in!

I always learn from your videos, but especially your epic series on germanium.

jkokura

I'm of the opinion that some people make it hard not to want to have a test before people are allowed to use the inter web. There should be some sort of licensing process, for realz.

"I can haz keyboard?!? I can spew insults?!? I will make life awful for all of them!"

Seriously Paul, the DIY world is better having you, and your resources for DIYers through Youtube are some of the best available. I know you're a shy guy, but you're a great guy. Glad you didn't let the troll keep you from crossing the bridge.

You da bomb bro.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

davent

Great to have someone near and dear watching your back!

Never stop Paul, you're much appreciated!

Thanks!
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Gledison

Paul, without ur videos i might not be ended here building pedals! Thank you for sharing your passion!
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

peterc

I, for one, love 'em.

I really look forward to the new additions.

Peter
Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com

fendman

Hey Paul, you are one of the good guys. A minority of people are A..holes...its a sad fact.
Congrats for all you have done for others

Mike

lincolnic

Cheers Paul! Congratulations and here's to the next million views.

jubal81

This was great to read. You've really been a big asset to the community. Rooting for a million more!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair