Keep them in a corner of the closet
9 (26.5%)
Give them away
3 (8.8%)
Sell them
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

zenless

I agree with the therapeutic comment. Something calming about getting the parts together, installing them, solder job, getting everything lined up. I just wasn't sure why i'd need 8 different fuzz pedals. I mean i love Fuzz but i'm just a bedroom hero player, so not like I need to capture different tones for an audience or anything!

ch1naski

Quote from: gtr2 on March 18, 2014, 01:36:30 PM
Build everything  ;D  Sell the ones that sit on the shelf to long  8)

Josh
this is what I did when I built. And hopefully will again, soon.

Curt.

one louder.

DutchMF

I'm currently in the process of rebuilding my pedalboard just because of this. I'm going to plan some positions in there that accommodate 'flavour of the week' pedals, combined with the 'stays there forever' type. Good excuse to keep everything I build, and I also hope to beat my building slump this way.

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

TNblueshawk

I keep them all and sell a few.

They are like kids and who sells their kids? I mean I thought them up (well Brian and others did) but I made them a reality and birthed them, I rasied them, I taught them how to work when they at first would not, I feed them 9v sometimes 18v if they are hungry, I've taught them how to play with others nicely and if not I put them in timeout or beat them senseless and finally they mature into nice little worker bees and share in my joy with other gear.

John

DutchMF

Quote from: TNblueshawk on March 19, 2014, 07:07:46 PM

They are like kids and who sells their kids? I mean I thought them up (well Brian and others did) but I made them a reality and birthed them, I rasied them, I taught them how to work when they at first would not, I feed them 9v sometimes 18v if they are hungry, I've taught them how to play with others nicely and if not I put them in timeout or beat them senseless and finally they mature into nice little worker bees and share in my joy with other gear.

This, I like....  ;D
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Jabulani Jonny

Quote from: TNblueshawk on March 19, 2014, 07:07:46 PM

...the most beautiful thing I've read today.   :'(
Jonathan

LaceSensor