News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

First Time caller, long time listener (well sort of...not really)

Started by upthepunxxx, March 16, 2014, 09:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryde

Welcome.
You are right, its positive energy, sharing, and respect for all new and old here.  8)

raven174us

Quote from: upthepunxxx on March 16, 2014, 09:45:51 PM
Hey Everyone! I was a little nervous about posting, so I reached out to Paul  ( I started off watching all the videos he posts on his youtube channel), and he told me I had nothing to worry about, and that this place wasn't like most forums. Everyone has mad respect for each other and their ideas. Which I am way down with it. Oh yea, another dude I know told me to quit lurking and say something already! So here I am...

Anyways, I'm relatively new to building but I'm sure like most of you, I really really dig it and fell in love rather quickly. I've got a few build under my belt but nothing crazy. Well, I just wanted to say hi and start off on the right foot! No more lurking for this hombre, I hope to be posting fairly regularly from here on out!

-upthepunxxx!
Welcome aboard. I was like you and lurked for a while before posting. I've been on several music related boards and had to deal with a lot of grouchy unhelpful members. You won't find that here. Everyone is laid back and have no problem answering even the most simple questions.
So welcome to your new home and be sure to post lots of pics.  ;D
Jason

rullywowr

Welcome to the forum! This is by far the best and most chill place to learn about and share info regarding diy effects.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

peAk

Welcome, I am new as well.

Place is friggin awesome and the members are super friendly and helpful.

blearyeyes

Ditto! Was on another site and tried to be me... Was not cool! Got banned for a while. I have learned much more on this site that Brian has set up. Madbean has it right.. All about sharing and encouragement...