News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My 2nd build!

Started by raven174us, March 16, 2014, 06:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raven174us

I finally finished my 2nd build. It is Chromesphere's Ember Drive. It has some flaws in the finish and the wiring is not as clean as I would like. I didn't have a battery snap either so I'll have to add that later. Overall I'm happy though. Now on to finish the Chunk Chunk......
Jason

flanagan0718

This is your second build!? Nice dude! Clean, classic, simple graphics sometimes make the best. Neat wiring and good color too!

raven174us

Thanks! I did a lot of reading and checking out builds on the forums before I started my first pedal. The first was a simple Bazz Fuss in a 1590a with no finish. lol I'm only hoping I can make them better from here. I still have a lot to learn though.
Jason

bcalla

2nd build or 20th build, I'd be very happy with that!  Nice work.

Gledison

Great work! The graphics look realy good! Such a small board! :)
Cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

chromesphere

Nice work Raven!  Seriously, if this is your 2nd, i cant wait to see your 20th.  Oh yeah, its gunna happen :D

Still waiting for those correct sized daughter boards to come in, hope the undersized boards weren't too much of a headache for you? (they look like the small ones?)
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

jimilee

Nicely done, i don't know how you squeezed it all in the 125b enclosure!  :P
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

raven174us

Quote from: chromesphere on March 16, 2014, 11:41:24 PM
Nice work Raven!  Seriously, if this is your 2nd, i cant wait to see your 20th.  Oh yeah, its gunna happen :D

Still waiting for those correct sized daughter boards to come in, hope the undersized boards weren't too much of a headache for you? (they look like the small ones?)
Thanks Paul! The undersized boards wasn't too bad. I do understand why you are making them bigger though.

Quote from: jimilee on March 17, 2014, 12:30:45 AM
Nicely done, i don't know how you squeezed it all in the 125b enclosure!  :P
I squeezed all of that into a 1590b! It was a huge headache. I don't know if I want to try it again. haha
Jason

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

chromesphere

Cool!  The new 3pdt boards (whenever the hell the finally show up) will have the wiring pads further out from the switch, so you don't have to be a microsurgeon to use them :D

Looking forward to seeing the chunk chunk!
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube