News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Reporting from Musikmesse frankfurt: ultra small joyo pedals

Started by Gledison, March 15, 2014, 11:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gledison

Guys! I just wanted to post shortly on my break here in frankfurt a super cool nano pedals! They look kind of cute!😛 and the sound of the 'blaster' one is really good! Check out some pics
Cheers

If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

brejna

Quote from: Gledison on March 15, 2014, 11:42:02 AM
Guys! I just wanted to post shortly on my break here in frankfurt a super cool nano pedals! They look kind of cute!😛 and the sound of the 'blaster' one is really good! Check out some pics
Cheers

Indeed, they look cute :)
but cobra tuner  :D

kothoma

DutchMF

Thanks for reporting Gledison, we'll consider you our 'Man at the Messe'!! Enjoy your stay there, went a couple of years ago with some friends and had a blast! Hope you can show us some more cool stuff.

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

alanp

They look a little bit like jewelery boxes :)

I bet most people will forget and leave the flap up, and errant feet will break them off after that.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Gledison

Quote from: DutchMF on March 15, 2014, 05:21:26 PM
Thanks for reporting Gledison, we'll consider you our 'Man at the Messe'!! Enjoy your stay there, went a couple of years ago with some friends and had a blast! Hope you can show us some more cool stuff.

Paul
Wooow! Nice ti be important sometime! Here we go than:
I met this guy that said that is coming in April a stompbox were u can have 2 different setups by just stomping soft, than hard for the next setup! So no need to tweeks between songs! I tested it and its really cool! They daid they filed a patent in Australia!

Gledison

I tested also the freakensteins pedals! They sound good and look really cool!

Plus other crazy stuff:

And look this beauty!:

The mini nano pedals will come in the market for $80 bucks! I tried to buy one and they didnt sell! Also the pictures were not allowed! Opops!

GrindCustoms

That fuzz with the clamping power switch is cool, but useless...llol

Mooer and Joyo are killing it... i can't wait that they release them all so bunch of people buys them and then buy them used for 40$ ;D
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Rockhorst

Did you check the Gibson Dutch Burst? The original is owned by the guitar store I do repairs for. That guitar is sooooo pretty.

Gledison

Quote from: Rockhorst on March 15, 2014, 08:01:05 PM
Did you check the Gibson Dutch Burst? The original is owned by the guitar store I do repairs for. That guitar is sooooo pretty.
Nope, missed that!
Do u have pics?

DutchMF

Quote from: Rockhorst on March 15, 2014, 08:01:05 PM

Rockhorst, I think we should both get one for free.....  ;D
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Rockhorst

Gledison

Quote from: Rockhorst on March 16, 2014, 09:35:03 AM
Fastest way to pics is googling Gibson Dutchburst.
Heeheh, i did but dutch burst:P
Yeah, its pretty! But the figures on the mapple of the ine i posted before are killing!

Gledison

Here another one, probably from US or Iraque!:P
'Haveyouseenhim' this is for you

ian_guga

my lab loves fuzz