News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

ROG Trivibe

Started by ggarms, February 27, 2014, 10:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ggarms

So i etched, drilled, and finished this pedal (unboxed) the other day. Does anyone else love this thing as much as I do? My god, my delay obsession has turned into a trem/vibe/modulation obsession.

midwayfair

One of my favorite modulation pedals ... the "whirl" setting is well worth the price of admission.

jubal81

This one's been buried in my box of 'meh.' I think it's time to dig it out.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

ggarms

Jon, so true. It's funny, I'm lucky enough to have a neighbor who repairs car amps/computers etc. I needed a 470uf from him to replace the 3 electros in parallel monstrosity I had used temporarily to get her fired up.....(in fact, I always bang on his door when I need to use the scope or need a part) I was debugging because I was passing signal with no effect- he took 2 looks at the board and the schem and was "like those are supposed to be 470 ohm buddy" (referring to the 4 470r resistors near the 13700). Skills.

bcalla

Quote from: jubal81 on February 27, 2014, 10:38:36 PM
This one's been buried in my box of 'meh.' I think it's time to dig it out.
I started to build one on vero a few years ago, but never finished.  You piqued my curiosity.  I now have to find it and get it working.

ggarms

I had perused ROG's articles/schems page and a few ideas caught my eye-one being the english channel and the other being this. I love the accompanying information he provides about the circuits too.

atreidesheir

chi_boy sells a great fabbed board.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman