News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Damn those Yerasov guys are smart!

Started by Ettore_M, February 26, 2014, 10:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ettore_M

I just saw that, so I thought I would post it!  :)
Have any of you guys seen this?  :o Pretty clever!

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

billstein

Really smart. Once you get into the system you'll probably stick to all their pedals. Genius! Fortunately, from what I can hear they sound pretty good.

icecycle66

Oh man, I've been trying to devise something like that for months.
I never looked outside of the standard parts and plugs we use.
Consider this stolen (for my own use of course)

teknoman2

Ettore_M

Quote from: billstein on February 27, 2014, 01:45:52 AM
Really smart. Once you get into the system you'll probably stick to all their pedals. Genius! Fortunately, from what I can hear they sound pretty good.
Indeed! Thei pedals sound great!  ;)

Quote from: icecycle66 on February 27, 2014, 04:06:28 AM
Oh man, I've been trying to devise something like that for months.
I never looked outside of the standard parts and plugs we use.
Consider this stolen (for my own use of course)
Maybe I'll steal it too!  ;D

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

Jabulani Jonny

Color me impressed on the idea and the sound of their pedals.  They put some thought into that for sure. 
Jonathan

blearyeyes

That is one of those "Darn! I wish I would'a thought of that" things..

uhh..how do you cut square holes in enclosures? hehe....

jkokura

CNC machines probably.

It's a really smart Idea, and really basic at it's core, but I think it lacks one thing - it's very proprietary. Cool concept, but i'm not going to buy a pedalboard that will only use one companies pedals.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Ettore_M

Quote from: jkokura on February 27, 2014, 04:34:44 PM
CNC machines probably.

It's a really smart Idea, and really basic at it's core, but I think it lacks one thing - it's very proprietary. Cool concept, but i'm not going to buy a pedalboard that will only use one companies pedals.

Jacob
Indeed, it is. But it's a great idea, that other companies and pedal builders should "adopt", too. Or any other solution that could give a 4-wire connection. That would be great. No more patch cables!  8)

Hector
- Culturejam