News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

OH CANADA!!

Started by jkokura, February 23, 2014, 02:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

Our men won over Sweden in Hockey today. That's the first time a team has won the Olympic Gold two Olympics in a row in the NHL participation era. So pleased right this moment. That means that our Men and Women have captured both the Hockey and Curling Golds this year.

Go Canada!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

DutchMF

Speed skating.......  ;)

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

pickdropper

Congrats to our Canadian brothers.  I'm still frustrated with the way the US team flamed out, but credit where credit is due.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

pryde

Quote from: pickdropper on February 23, 2014, 03:24:42 PM
Congrats to our Canadian brothers.  I'm still frustrated with the way the US team flamed out, but credit where credit is due.

This.
The women's game was an insane comeback for Canada.

Vallhagen

Quote from: jkokura on February 23, 2014, 02:53:57 PM
Our men won over Sweden in Hockey today.

Argh!

hehe... well life goes on i guess. Congrats Canada... worthy winners this time!
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

GrindCustoms

Also made me really happy, went on the ice rink yesterday in order to celebrate... but my hockey playing skills have'nt upgraded due to these victories.... :P
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

GermanCdn

My favourite post I saw on this one (wrt the bars being open on a Sunday at 5:00 am for a hockey game) was that there was no one in Tim's at 5 in the morning, but lineups around the block at every bar in town.  The lesson from this - Canadians only drink coffee when beer is unavailable.

My wife got up to watch the whole game.  I DVR'd it and slept in.  Scared my citizenship will get revoked because of it.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

billstein

I was gutted as I watched the US vs Canada woman's hockey game. I turned it on at the start of the third quarter and was so excited but also felt like we were just trying to hold on. Canada just kept coming, wave after wave.

This one will be a hard one to forget  but major props to the Canadian team, they showed great character and deserve to be the champs.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

playpunk

at least sweden still has Zlatan
"my legend grows" - playpunk