News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

3PDT boards

Started by flanagan0718, February 18, 2014, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Quote from: chromesphere on February 19, 2014, 09:13:20 PM
No prob Flanagan, I have about 40 of these boards tacked onto a medium run from oshpark, gunna take a while for them to show up.
Cool man, Just let me know how much shipping is to the USA and when the boards come in.

chromesphere

No worries the webstore should give you a total depending on the weight of the package. I'll try and remember to msg you when they come in. Could be 4-6 weeks :|
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Gledison

Quote from: chromesphere on February 19, 2014, 09:13:20 PM
No prob Flanagan, I have about 40 of these boards tacked onto a medium run from oshpark, gunna take a while for them to show up.

Gledison, you can use a relay and some extra circuitry to use a spst mom switch.  I'm currently testing prototypes for spst mom and spst latched bypass pcb's.

Paul
Guys, Inglisch pliiiiise!!!
ehhehe
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

chromesphere

spst = single pole single throw
mom = momentary
latched = latched
switch = switch

ic

Quote from: chromesphere on February 21, 2014, 09:13:18 AM
spst = single pole single throw
mom = momentary
latched = latched
switch = switch

Also;
No prob =  that's OK
tacked onto = added to
gunna take = going to take
show up = arrive
;)

Paul your package arrived yesterday, the 3PDT boards are sweet, they fit a 1590a beautifully and because there's no overhang you can back the switch right up against the end.

chromesphere

Thanks for the feedback Ian,  that's exactly what I had in mind for it!  I know you can do all sorts of fancy things with 3pdt but I wanted to make my simple and usable for almost any situation.  Shame the throughhole plating of the 3pdt holes are quite reliable enough for contact on the switch.  No soldering of the lugs would be cool :)

lol yeah I didn't want to be too much of a smart$ss towards our friend gledison :D

Paul