Main Menu

Zero Point SDX

Started by chuckbuick, February 12, 2014, 05:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckbuick

Thanks again, guys.
Quote from: jimilee on February 12, 2014, 04:19:49 PM
That's awesome man. Very envious!
Thanks, Jimi.  This happens to be the board I got from you.
Quote from: Gledison on February 12, 2014, 05:41:54 PM
Bahhh! This one is simply great!! Loved the LED switch!!! I need to learn how to do it!
Thanks.  It's pretty simple.  I just ran a wire from from the anode pad for the Rate LED to the anode strip of the vero.  Then I ran a wire from lug 4 (ground when effect is engaged) of the stomp to the "C" pole of the rotary.  Then individual wires from pins 9-12 of the rotary to the corresponding cathode sections of the of the vero.
Quote from: jkokura on February 12, 2014, 07:37:02 PM
Brilliant execution on that one. I particularly like how clean the graphics came out, and of course the LED thing.

Jacob
Thanks.  The graphics went about as smooth as anything I've built.  And Madbean's drill template was spot on so that made it much easier.
Quote from: slimtriggers on February 12, 2014, 08:13:47 PM
I love everything about this build!!  Incredible attention to detail- right down to the knurled nuts on the stomp switches.
The Carling-style nuts were a work bonus.  Our shop recently moved and in the cleaning/purging process I found a small stash of these.  I really dig the looks of them.

LJangel

Wow, that looks so clean and awesome!  The led idea is really clever.  Love this one.

rullywowr

Super clean!  Really takes the cake on interior wiring and boxing. Very nicely done. I love the decal too.  Inspiring!

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Blues Healer

this is the kind of well-executed project that makes me feel like I've crashed a convention of wizards! :)
"music heals"

lincolnic

Quote from: Blues Healer on February 13, 2014, 03:16:33 AM
this is the kind of well-executed project that makes me feel like I've crashed a convention of wizards! :)

I don't know about you guys, but I think I have a new goal to shoot for with everything I build from now on.

billstein

This is so nice I find myself coming back to look at it again and again. The LED thing is brilliant and the waterslide shows the real potential of the medium. Superb!

hoodoo

I love everything about this one mate, beautiful to look at, pro quality build  :)

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings