News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Madbean board, mostly

Started by Manc, February 09, 2014, 04:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manc

Hi chaps. Been a long time lurker here, and the quality of the builds I see around here is nothing short of amazing.
So... honestly I'm not quite sure if I should post this but there you go.

This is my well gigged board, a klon(e) (board from Pedalparts.co.uk), Madbean Smoothie, Triangle Muff (Aion Electronics Halo board), then an AC>BB>RC in one enclosure (excellent boards etched by Haberdasher), Madbean Pork Barrel and Mandbean Zero Point DD.

I went for a simple, almost cartoonish look. Had to label all the knobs in the multipedal tho...
No way I'm going to post the guts... maybe in a few years  ::)

Apologies for the crappish Blackberry pic...

Cheers

televisiondown

I think it's great. Nice choice of pedals, too. Don't be afraid to post those guts!
"Be more constructive with your feedback, please" ~Jemaine Clement

jimilee

Very nice. Interesting choice of enclosures.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Manc

Thanks guys!
I get the enclosures from Maplin, I like big boxes - it's the secret of teh toanz!
My favourite is a sort of taller 1590BB (don't know the actual name, Maplin carries the Eddystone brand...).
When I have a chance I'll post some guts (ykees!!).

Haberdasher

that all looks great.  gotta love diy. :)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

DutchMF

Ok, this is not really original, but here it goes:

I like big boxes and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny!

Cool stuff, always nice to see a complete DIY board! And we do need those guts, don't be afraid to post them! If they work and you like them, that's way more important!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer