News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Hashishian (a familiar multi)

Started by juansolo, January 24, 2014, 04:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

I wish Panasonic made the ECQ series in values lower than 10n.  I really like those caps.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

juansolo

Likewise. They fit nicely and look like sweets.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Ettore_M

A multi! You got into 2014 busy!  ;)
Really well done, Juan! The thing I like with this combo is that you can have nothing more in the pedalboard and still achieve a lot of different sounds.  :)

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

GrindCustoms

The name makes me kinky... ;D

Those blonde marocans years....
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

juansolo

Quote from: Ettore_M on January 24, 2014, 11:40:44 PM
A multi! You got into 2014 busy!  ;)
Really well done, Juan! The thing I like with this combo is that you can have nothing more in the pedalboard and still achieve a lot of different sounds.  :)

Hector

I am planning on doing a sister pedal for it at some point as there's not much else I'd want really. It'd have the Klonpressor in there (Lovesqueeze > Klone), plus a distortion and maybe another fuzz (thinking maybe a Rusty Sheriff and a Fuzzmite), might stick a SHO on the end if I can get it all in there... I need to test that that lot will all play together first. But that would essentially get my all my effects in two boxes.

Gledison

hey Juan,
Yep, that decal looks pretty F"£$%^&king nice!
great work and nice combination of effects!
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

stevie1556

That is amazing inside and out! Looks fantastic!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

alanp

You always have the most amazing artwork :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

evildead222

OMG this is amazing!!  I love the sleep artwork.  Makes me wanna blast that album right now.

alanp

Yeah, looked the album up after I saw the AMAZING art on this.

Heavy as fuck.

Actually... Juan, you need to do a pedal with a hardcore Space Marine on the box, from Warhammer 40k. Or a Techpriest, probably be more appropriate.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

juansolo

Yeah the Dopesmoker art isn't actually that appropriate to what the pedal does, but none of the My Sleeeping Karma album art worked. The Monster Magnet and Hawkwind art I used on two of the others though work as they've been known to dip into the psychedelic from time to time.

W40K stuff could indeed work as a decal at some point *rubs chin*.

Jabulani Jonny

Juan what size enclosure is this?  I'm looking at doing my first multi and I have no idea what size I should be looking at.  My plan will have Bacon Bits -> Brittania -> Cave Dweller -> Rub a Dub.  Thanks!
Jonathan

juansolo

It's a 1590DD which might be tight... The 1590D is the similar but deeper and about an inch more in every direction is a 1550G.

pedalhealer

www.pedalhealer.com
instagram: pedalhealer_dot_com

peAk