News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tayda discount code?

Started by danwelsh, January 23, 2014, 12:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danwelsh

Anyone have new tayda discount code?  I'm about to place a large order......

jimilee

Nope. There may be a 10% floating around but I haven't seen a 15 in a little while, probably after you place your order.0
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

wretched

I posted a 10% one a while back EB666444 . its good till march. I buy from them on ebay once and a while and they send a code.

danwelsh

Quote from: wretched on January 23, 2014, 12:24:43 AM
I posted a 10% one a while back EB666444 . its good till march. I buy from them on ebay once and a while and they send a code.

Thanks.....10% is better than nothing :)

jkokura

You can usually find out if they have a current code by checking their Facebook page. You ding need a Facebook account to see it I think.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jighead81

I just messaged them on fb about having another discount code.  It's been awhile  :-\

alanp

Placed an order on the 14th, so they'll probably do a code in a day or two.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

rullywowr

Quote from: alanp on April 15, 2014, 07:13:03 AM
Placed an order on the 14th, so they'll probably do a code in a day or two.

Exactly this.  I just placed an order as well so the code is bound to pop up anytime now.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Govmnt_Lacky

Seen a few mentions that Tayda is on holiday until the 16th.

Even so... its been quite a while since the last discount code  :-\

flanagan0718

Yes, I've been waiting for a new code myself. I started a build but need some pots. don't know how much longer i can hold out.

tunatuk

From what I read, they normally post one right after tax time. So hopefully any day now.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

jimilee

I got stuff to do, I needs some discounts!!!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Clayford

Quote from: jimilee on April 15, 2014, 06:06:23 PM
I got stuff to do, I needs some discounts!!!
Jimi - You know darned good and well your order triggers the new discount...

And....

EB666444

Is still good for a 10% discount.
head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded

jimilee

Yaaayyy! Yeah I've been waiting like 3 weeks to Dave that 6 bucks. Guess that's why it hasn't dropped.

mmlee

This has probably been mentioned before but what's the deal with import tax/customs in to the UK?  Seems like a real mixed bag of cases where people have been charged or not.  Looking at the HMRC site it seems like only £15 worth of goods are allowed before being charged(?!)
>Marcus