News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Good people on here :)

Started by danwelsh, January 17, 2014, 07:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danwelsh

I just thought I'd post that I think the folks on this forum are a good crew.....I've been on different forums and usually there's a boatload of arseholes but not on this one....it makes it that much more of an enjoyable experience and help is always quick when its needed.....just thought I'd think out loud for a minute guys. :)

billstein

You are right. You very rarely hear even a sarcastic remark. Great forum.

Scruffie

Quote from: billstein on January 17, 2014, 07:10:49 PM
You are right. You very rarely hear even a sarcastic remark. Great forum.
Sureeee...  :P

This is definitely my favourite internet establishment in no small part down to its members.
Works at Lectric-FX

DutchMF

This is the only forum I'm on, but it is a very, very nice one!! The vibe here is to help each other and (gently) push one another to greater hights of building. I came here looking for a nice distortion, 2 years later, I'm building all kinds of cool stuff. Props to Brian (and all of you!!) for creating and maintaining this place. Love it!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

muddyfox

On this board we make those walk the plank  ;D

pryde

Agreed, best forum on the interweb for respectfulness and sharing.

Gotta say I have been hanging on here for a few years and have just a couple times seen some disrespect or inappropriate posts/comments and Brian tolerates no BS as it should be  ;)

selfdestroyer

There is definitely a super warm welcome here. This is the only forum I am "very" active on and that's by design on my part. I was pretty active in a few other forums that have a "DIY" section but was introduced to this place by Timbo and I feel in love with this place. I love the fact that a post count does not determine the etiquette of a member. It feels like a huge team of individuals working for the same goal... to build cool stuff.

Cody

GrindCustoms

Agreed, here and BYOC are awesome places to hang, made bunch of interwebz friends on both forums. 8)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Cortexturizer

Incredible forum here. Here creativity is being recognized and rewarded. Fantastic guys, always ready to help, and not just that, the guys here are really really sincere and human like nowhere else I've found. Just...a superb bunch of people.
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

GermanCdn

I think it says a lot for the forum and the members when, in the three years I've been involved here, I can only remember seeing one bad apple in the bunch, and that was dealt with swiftly.

Good people all around.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

pickdropper

Quote from: GermanCdn on January 17, 2014, 10:40:55 PM
I think it says a lot for the forum and the members when, in the three years I've been involved here, I can only remember seeing one bad apple in the bunch, and that was dealt with swiftly.

Good people all around.

Hey, I apologized for that.

But yeah, very swiftly.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

neve1272

totally good people and talented which usually do not coincide feel very lucky to find this place   
Kip

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

So much bromance going on in here.

pryde