News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

5 hours in Photoshop....I must be nuts :)

Started by danwelsh, January 16, 2014, 01:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danwelsh

I just finished my decal design for my stage fright.....5 hours in PS, i must be crazy lol but it'll be worth it i think. ;)

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

AllenM

Love the icons for the LESS and MORE on the speed and balls controls

AllenM

ggarms

Killer! I just finished my stage fright build and threw it in the pile to box up. A pile of about 20 waiting on forever homes.

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

hoodoo

stevie1556

That looks amazing! Can't wait to see the finished pedal!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

Gledison

the time was worth.
For me its annoying how much time i spent on trying to get ideas fo cool design and so little time on soldering.. :P
it shouldnt be like this...
Great job mate. dont forget to post when its finished!!!
cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

Cortexturizer

ADORABLE.
Although...I would advise removing the little droopey, roadrunner, etc figures beneath the knobs, they just seem crammed up in there and out of place, trust me, it will make for a lot more balanced pedal once you put the knobs and look at it.
What Gledison said, don't forget to post the finished stuff so that we can admire it in all it's glory!
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

Gledison

Quote from: Cortexturizer on January 16, 2014, 12:11:20 PM
ADORABLE.
Although...I would advise removing the little droopey, roadrunner, etc figures beneath the knobs, they just seem crammed up in there and out of place, trust me, it will make for a lot more balanced pedal once you put the knobs and look at it.
What Gledison said, don't forget to post the finished stuff so that we can admire it in all it's glory!
Hey, actually its true! removing the pics under the knobs would be better. the frankenstein is the focus right?
just agreed with contexturizer sugestion :)
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

danwelsh

ADORABLE.

yeah.....they kind of make it too busy anyway...I think ill do just that and make the fonts a bit bigger on the speed and balls. thanks guys I always appreciate constructive criticism :)

Thomas_H

DIY-PCBs and projects:

Cortexturizer

https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

lars

How about a cameo of Tom Servo in the audience?

jimilee

Quote from: danwelsh on January 16, 2014, 01:13:14 PM
ADORABLE.

yeah.....they kind of make it too busy anyway...I think ill do just that and make the fonts a bit bigger on the speed and balls. thanks guys I always appreciate constructive criticism :)
I disagree, I see how you characterised the photos to make it more or less. I'd keep it that way myself. I copied the photo, I'd love to use it. Branding!  :P
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.