Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2014 - State of Affairs

Started by madbean, January 08, 2014, 05:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clayford

Quote from: billstein on January 10, 2014, 09:58:47 PM
Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on January 10, 2014, 08:36:35 PM
5 years is outstanding! Congrats on that! All your points sound fantastic..15 new designs to choose from..geez! What about some MBP t shirts?

I think a Madbean T-shirt would be most excellent. It would be an honor to wear it.
I could be picking my guitar with my Madbean pick, playing through my Madbean pedal while wearing my Madbean t-shirt. Get a Madbean coffee cup and life will be sweet.  :)

And we could be wearing a Madbean hat/skullcap , Madbean socks, and using a Madbean sweatband for muting our strings. Seriously though - I'd buy the Tshirt, skullcap/toboggan, and the sweatband (wrist size).
head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded

alanp

Maybe we could buy Magic Mad Beans that would boost starship hyperdrives by 42%, tested to 1776 proof :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

rullywowr

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Peteyboy

Can you order customs capes  ::) ??
You could wear it while soldering and any passerby can read whatever message is on your back.

jkokura

Quote from: Peteyboy on February 06, 2014, 08:48:48 PM
Can you order customs capes  ::) ??
You could wear it while soldering and any passerby can read whatever message is on your back.

REQUEST OF THE CENTURY.

Man after my heart that.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

lincolnic

Where do you guys have your card tables that you get passersby?

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

drezdn

I'd be interested in a t-shirt. *Hangs head* 3X

juansolo

Not knowing how sizes equate UK vs US, I got a 2XL Grind shirt. I could probably camp in it ;) Still, it gives me something to aim for /grabs pies.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

madbean

So, I think the idea of a silk-screened "soldering cape" is pretty damn genius and I would totally put that in the store. But, I have not had much luck finding anyone doing custom screen capes. Mostly, it's just kid superhero stuff.

madbean

If it had a hoodie mask too all the better. What a way to embarrass the wives and girlfriends (hopefully not at the same time).

jkokura

Quote from: madbean on February 11, 2014, 02:43:36 AM
So, I think the idea of a silk-screened "soldering cape" is pretty damn genius and I would totally put that in the store. But, I have not had much luck finding anyone doing custom screen capes. Mostly, it's just kid superhero stuff.

Look harder. I want one.

Isn't anything possible in China?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

GermanCdn

Quote from: madbean on February 11, 2014, 02:44:37 AM
If it had a hoodie mask too all the better. What a way to embarrass the wives and girlfriends (hopefully not at the same time).

Pretty sure I'd need a divorce attorney or a shrink the day that order arrived, Bon puts up with a lot, but pretty sure that would push her over the edge.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

mandrewbot3k

Fantastic Brian. Glad to see you pushing bigger and forward! I went away for a year and came back to the friendliest forum on the net.

Cheers!
Andrew

(Formerly roflcopter)

raulduke

We need a utility belt and matching over-pants to go with the cape.

Divorce?

Tish. You won't care when you are rocking full Bean Man regalia  ;)