News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Been around for a while, first build reports

Started by Jmilla, December 31, 2013, 10:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmilla

I have been building for a year just as a hobby and haven't gotten around to posting any of my builds so i thought i would post a few of my first here.

1. Egghead + Thunderpuss 2in1 this was my first build ever.

2. Timmy clone on vero- my favorite

3. Test Box- necessity

4. Vero colorsound one knob fuzz- decopage first attempt doesn't look the best but works

rullywowr

Welcome!  I love the paint jobs, very custom and the colors are bitchin'. Excellent work, and you should be proud of all of those. That decoupage enclosure is pretty sweet too-maybe have to try that soon.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

billstein

selfdestroyer

Love the Timmy enclosure. Great job. Time to stop lurking and start sharing those builds :)

Jmilla

Thanks for the encouragement guys! This is an awesome community to be a part of.

jimilee

Somebody took the fast track to building awesome pedals! Welcome.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

icecycle66

I really like the way the Egghead+Thunderpuss looks.

It seems frozen.

How'd you do that?

Jmilla

The paint effect was an accident actually, my wife painted the enclosure using testors enamel then used a paint pen for the silver. When we sprayed the clear we didn't realize it re-wetted the base so when we put the projector film with the words on it it swirled the paint and kinda created a cool effect. Also on the sides a piece of newspaper transferred some words to the enclosure also.

icecycle66

Accidents are the worst because they are the hardest to repeat.
It looks so awesome and broken.

lincolnic

These are great! Looking forward to seeing more builds.

pickdropper

All nice builds, but that Timmy is really special.  I really like the finish.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Jmilla

The timmy is my favorite by far, uv led and all.