News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The "SWEET things I got for Christmas" thread 2013!!!

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, December 26, 2013, 01:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m-Kresol

I got a big 700W drill. Now i can finally drill my enclosures at home, although I have to get a mount for it.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Vallhagen

Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

madbean

My Christmas gifts were kind of utilitarian (not that I mind...it's about the kid now, anyway) so yesterday I bought myself a 17" K Custom Dark Crash from Sam Ash. Used, for $120!

Whoops, I did get "Last of Us" for PS3 as a gift...which I will probably never get around to playing, even though it looks awesome.

juansolo

You must. Best plot driven game ever made. Had me in bits.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

selfdestroyer

Quote from: juansolo on December 27, 2013, 10:51:01 AM
You must. Best plot driven game ever made. Had me in bits.

100% agree. very emotionally driven. I never thought there would be a game with a story told better than Uncharted 2 & 3 but Naughty dog out did themselves with The Last of Us.

raulduke

I also agree 100%

The last of us is probably my favourite game on the ps3. The story and characters were so well done.

Got a ditto looper of the missus, and a dewalt hand drill of the parents. Very happy with my little haul!

Cant forget the Christmas socks either. Always have to have Christmas socks!

muddyfox

Damn, I wish I had time to play games... good ol' days...

Nowadays I'm lucky if I even get to play the geetar for a few minutes.  ::)

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on December 27, 2013, 10:38:10 AM
My Christmas gifts were kind of utilitarian (not that I mind...it's about the kid now, anyway) so yesterday I bought myself a 17" K Custom Dark Crash from Sam Ash. Used, for $120!

Whoops, I did get "Last of Us" for PS3 as a gift...which I will probably never get around to playing, even though it looks awesome.
You live north of me in Murpheesboro (sp?) right? I go to sam Ash everytime I'm in Nashville.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

culturejam

I posted these at BYOC as well, but...

Got a new "big boy" Panavise with the Wire Holder attachment. I also got a new DMM, as my old one is a real POS. And a solder spool holder and magnified visor (for SMD).

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

pickdropper

Late present just arrived.  Finally got my own copy of the Art of Electronics.  Very pleased about that.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jimilee

I got 100 gift card, so I bought myself a pbass body to rebuild a bass I'm not crazy about.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

I got 100 gift card, so I bought myself a pbass body to rebuild a bass I'm not crazy about.

alanp

Quote from: pickdropper on December 27, 2013, 04:58:19 PM
Late present just arrived.  Finally got my own copy of the Art of Electronics.  Very pleased about that.

Nice, always wanted a copy, but I'm not in love with the pricetag. Horowitz and Hill, right?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

playpunk

Quote from: jkokura on December 27, 2013, 06:03:42 AM
Curtis. That's a heck of an amp. Love that one.

I didn't get any gear. I did get a cool book about the history of the greatest sports team in history - the Maple Leafs.

Jacob

Maple laffs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

jkokura

Them's fighting words buddy. Better check yoself before you wreck yoself!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals