News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

It's that time of year again...

Started by juansolo, December 21, 2013, 11:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gledison

Quote from: juansolo on December 29, 2013, 08:11:34 PM
Stock take complete... I'll make this clickable as I've actually listed what they all are in the big pic (as I had to look quite a few up).

I can see me purging a lot of this shortly now. I really only keep it for people to try, but it's getting out of hand now and there's a tonne of stuff in there that I just don't use. I wouldn't mind, I think I re-cycled about 30 boxes last year!
Hey mate! How many years of building are we talking here? Really impressive!!!
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

juansolo

Just updated the big pic to make it more readable.

I've been building for 4 years or so. That's probably about a third of the pedals I've actually made... I suspect I'm easily into the 300's now counting Cleggy's, recycled ones and sold ones. I keep on top of my stash annually to stop it getting out of hand...

Hmmm, looking at the pic there are 3 pedals there that'll go or be changed as part of current plans. The Baby Boobtube is getting re-built as a HV Baby Boobtube (the Marshall pedal, not in shot will be the new HV Twin), the Wizard's Sleeve could do with re-boxing with some tube protectors. Especially as I keep bashing them and it's a great sounding pedal. Finally the Dual Radverb is getting some fettling (reverbs are going to be re-purposed now I have the Space Ritual).

Gotta build something :)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

danwelsh

Quote from: juansolo on December 29, 2013, 08:11:34 PM
Stock take complete... I'll make this clickable as I've actually listed what they all are in the big pic (as I had to look quite a few up).

I can see me purging a lot of this shortly now. I really only keep it for people to try, but it's getting out of hand now and there's a tonne of stuff in there that I just don't use. I wouldn't mind, I think I re-cycled about 30 boxes last year!
That's pretty wild juansolo.....but really awesome:)