News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by mct, December 13, 2013, 04:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mct

Just dropping a line to say hi as a new member. Planning on ordering a few boards from Madbean, getting help and learning some stuff on this forum. I recently finished a General Guitar Gadgets build successfully and have another on the way. Going to continue from there!
Hail to the king, baby.

muddyfox

Welcome, man!

Stick around, this is a fun place and you can actually learn something along the way! Not many such places around...  ;D

madbean

Welcome! There's another Bruce Campbell here. the more the merrier.

selfdestroyer

Welcome to the madness MCT. Hope you have medical insurance since this hobby is know for causing issues to your mental state.

Cody

Bret608

How did I not know that is Bruce Campbell? I seriously thought that is how AZiltz looks! Then again it's hard not to picture JakeFuzz as Freddie Mercury.

Anyway, welcome!

mct

Quote from: selfdestroyer on December 13, 2013, 05:47:43 PM
Welcome to the madness MCT. Hope you have medical insurance since this hobby is know for causing issues to your mental state.

Cody

I work at a hospital. I need this madness as a substitution for the real world.  :o
Hail to the king, baby.

pickdropper

Quote from: madbean on December 13, 2013, 05:18:14 PM

Which one is Good Ash and which one is Bad Ash?
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

selfdestroyer

Quote from: pickdropper on December 14, 2013, 02:55:20 AM

Quote from: madbean on December 13, 2013, 05:18:14 PM

Which one is Good Ash and which one is Bad Ash?

Wow.. in with the Army of Darkness reference. The wife and I are busting up at that. I may just put it on tonight. Its been a solid 2 week since I have seen a Campbell movie. Better yet, Bubba HoeTep.

Stomptown

Here is a tasty little video treat! My way of saying "Welcome to the Thunderdome! Looking forward to seeing some build reports...  :)

Hmm... It just occurred to to me that Brian named one of his dirt pedals after the scene!

mct

Quote from: Stomptown on December 14, 2013, 05:01:51 AM
Here is a tasty little video treat! My way of saying "Welcome to the Thunderdome! Looking forward to seeing some build reports...  :)

Hmm... It just occurred to to me that Brian named one of his dirt pedals after the scene!

Yes! Thanks for the welcome Stomptown!
Hail to the king, baby.