News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

build docs for black horse effects ss-2 rev1.0

Started by danwelsh, December 12, 2013, 04:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danwelsh

Does anyone know where I can find the build docs for this PCB?

electricb

Not sure if this is one of mine or not (I don't know what the MKC1 would stand for), but if so you can find the build doc here http://goo.gl/XVZjsK,

midwayfair

Are you perhaps talking about the Guitar PCB mini klone? :/

danwelsh

Quote from: midwayfair on December 12, 2013, 05:07:27 PM

Nope. It says darkhorse effects on the PCB and mkc1....ill post a pic this evening.

selfdestroyer

All my sources say the same thing.. now I'm interested lol

danwelsh

Quote from: selfdestroyer on December 12, 2013, 08:08:13 PM

All my sources say the same thing.. now I'm interested lol
I populated the board back in May...and have way too many resistors in series. I bought the PCB from a member on the classies in April and did have the build documents but I formatted my pc and forgot it was on there. The member I bought it from is waiting on pics too as he thinks the only mkc1 PCB he had was from guitarpcb.....which it isn't. I want to repopulate this because at the time it was my 2nd project and couldn't get it going.....but at least I socketed the ic's :)....the solder pump and wick are in for a workout tonight lol

danwelsh

My bad guys.....in the emails I had saved on here from April it says mkc1....Its actually a black horse effects tribute series ss-2 rev 1.0...sorry for the confusion, idk what kind of effect this even is

electricb

That's mine. The build doc is called English Sustain and can be found at the above link.

danwelsh

Quote from: electricb on December 13, 2013, 01:19:34 AM
That's mine. The build doc is called English Sustain and can be found at the above link.

Right on.....I'm gonna actually build it right now. Thank you so much

selfdestroyer

Quote from: electricb on December 13, 2013, 01:19:34 AM

Looking at our build docs you have some cool circuits. Do you have a site you sell the PCBs on?

Edit.. I'm dumb.. I bought a few from you already. haha I thought the name Black Horse Effects sounded familiar.

danwelsh

I just built this and it sounds amazing....build report coming soon :)