News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

PedalTrain Nano

Started by pickdropper, November 18, 2013, 03:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

Finally picked one of these up.  This is my third mini board (I built the other two out of acrylic).  This one's nice because it comes with a carrying case.  The acrylic boards will likely end up staying as "at home" boards.

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

artstomp

...wow...those thingies are shiny :o...love your works..... ;D

croquet hoop

Everything — pedalboard, pedals, wiring — looks perfect! Which cables are you using to connect the pedals? I planned to use mini connectors from Lava Cable for mine, but it looks like you managed to get a perfect result without even resorting to special connectors!

pickdropper

I tried using inexpensive Hosa patch cables this time.

I usually use George L, but I'm getting tired of having to fix the solderless connections.
Function f(x)

DutchMF

This is insanely nice....... Did you ever try auctioning one of those off at TGP? Should make you a fortune..... Love it!!!!!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

rullywowr

Really nice and tidy pedalboard layout.  I have to build some 1590As now!  I'm interested in that Telefunken pedal...what is it?

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

pickdropper

Quote from: rullywowr on November 18, 2013, 05:21:33 PM
Really nice and tidy pedalboard layout.  I have to build some 1590As now!  I'm interested in that Telefunken pedal...what is it?

The Telefunken is a modded Tube Screamer.
Function f(x)

mjcyates

Beautiful! Everything about it.

Gledison

This looks sooo nice!
Any pic of how it looks with the carrying case?
Cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

pickdropper

Quote from: Gledison on November 18, 2013, 07:17:36 PM
This looks sooo nice!
Any pic of how it looks with the carrying case?
Cheers

Not a the moment, but I can take a quick snap later.
Function f(x)

Gledison

No rush! Just wondering what is the best coat benefit option! Some people build the boards in those thin cases that look nice too! And they are easy to carry like a guitar case!!! Need to decide soon! Just finishing my 3rd pedal and need to organise somehow!
Great job mate
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

pickdropper

This is probably better than any photo I'd take.  It'll give you an idea of the scale of it.

Function f(x)

jubal81

That is art. Wow. You're gonna need a warning label: "Guitarists with a weak heart should abstain from gazing upon this spectacle."
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

croquet hoop

How do you power these babies? 9V batteries underneath, or one wall wart and daisy chains?