News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Georgia Tech reveals Inkjet-Based Circuits

Started by jubal81, November 09, 2013, 02:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jubal81

Looks like some researchers at Georgia Tech have come up with a good way to just print conductive material with inkjet printers. They suggest using silver epoxy to "solder" the parts. Neat stuff.

Here's a link to the release

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

rullywowr

That is pretty slick.  I've seen the glass PCB tutorial on YouTube...this kind of reminds me of it. 

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Gledison

Quote from: jubal81 on November 09, 2013, 02:43:31 AM
Looks like some researchers at Georgia Tech have come up with a good way to just print conductive material with inkjet printers. They suggest using silver epoxy to "solder" the parts. Neat stuff.

Here's a link to the release

Hey! O dint know what kind of material they are using but printable electronics are quite developed! I work for a chemical company that devolp such materials ( not my projects :( ) . We presented in a conference 4 years ago a simple circuit printed on paper!  A LED was connected to it and a dv pS! It works fine! The main application is for supermarkets! With a sensor on your supermarket car , would be possible to know right away how much u would expend in the end using cr kind of codes! Maybe soon we can use conductive plastic on 3D printers to build our enclosures as we want!
Cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?