News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Modulaterator & LED TRouble

Started by Guitafuzz, November 04, 2013, 05:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guitafuzz

Recently I made the version of modulaterator for veroboard, I tried it with ZZPD but the LED does not blink . The modulation is heard but not flashing LED
  This is the veroboard wanted to help me find because the LED does not blink. Thanks in advance  ;D

Guitafuzz

I check the B.O.M. for the ZZSDX and the Rate LED is a 3mm and in my veroboard i use a 5mm led this could be the problem? that it not have enough voltage?

Thomas_H

Maybe the LED is connected the wrong way?
Does it work at all ?
DIY-PCBs and projects:

Guitafuzz

ok thomas i will check the wiring connections.  and i will post photos tomoorrow.

Guitafuzz

Thomas sorry for the delay.

The Modulaterator already works but the Led is not workink yet, flashing at the rate.

I found one error in the Vero Board:

- The two resistors (100k) that run from the +9V & GND to the pin 5  should go conected to the pin 6.

Since I Found this error I check my wiring and I found another error, I connect wrong the terminals of the rate pot so i fix it. After that I connect the Board to the DElay 1 Terminal of my ZPDD Board and Work only the Depth Pot  cause when i turn it i heard something (i don't know how describe it, sorrry for my bad english i hope you can undestand me ) but when i turn the rate pot anything happend  and the Led is still not flashing.

And after that I check the ZPDD Deluxe and i see that the "Opamp LFO" is identical  with the Modulaterator Board and i realize that
    that the ZPDD Deluxe Opamp LFO use it a 1MC instead a 1MB  Rate Pot

Guitafuzz

I don't Know what is the next step to debug the Board. Thanks For ypur Help

Blessings