News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I swear it followed me home....

Started by GermanCdn, October 20, 2013, 11:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMF

Curtis, that last post of yours makes me hate you in the nicest possible way..........  ;) Damn, those are some nice pics, makes me think back to the PRS booth at the Hamburger Musik Messe a few years back, I played them all!! The best I can say is my wife knows someone who is dating a guy who works at the PRS factory (for real....) but that hasn't done me any good so far! Thanks for sharing though, I'll be dreaming about something different tonight for a change...  ;D

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

ch1naski

Quote from: GermanCdn on October 21, 2013, 07:05:46 PM
Quote from: ch1naski on October 21, 2013, 06:01:01 PM
Awesome impulse buy! ;)

I own a custom 22, absolutely my favorite guitar. If it got stolen I would kill the thief and three people who looked like him too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yes, she makes a nice addition to the family.  Her direct relatives are below.

now I just want to cry.
;)

I'm drooling.

one louder.

jkokura

I think the Mira is my favourite by the looks. But the Black SC is pretty good looking too. I look forward to my next trip to Alberta.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

pickdropper

Interesting, that is the only Mira I've ever liked.  Most of them don't do anything for me at all, but that one works.  I wouldn't have guessed it.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

GermanCdn

Quote from: pickdropper on October 22, 2013, 02:56:57 AM
Interesting, that is the only Mira I've ever liked.  Most of them don't do anything for me at all, but that one works.  I wouldn't have guessed it.

Yup, me too, I hated almost everyone I've ever seen, but this one's in the limited Wild Mint Green, and it is sweet.  It's everything an SG is supposed to be - light, resonant, and, oh yeah, it stays in tune.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

ch1naski

Hey :(....my 67 SG Special stays perfectly in tune with stock vibrola. :)

one louder.