News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The never ender

Started by ggarms, October 11, 2013, 09:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Is this an etched board? I might have missed that part
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

ggarms

Nope- direct from the bean! And FYI, when the feedback pot is maxed, all lugs are continuous with ground

ggarms

SO HAPPY I COULD SMILE. It was the diodes. Swapped. good to go. Thanks jimi and everyone who helped me poke around. I can finally get some sleep! learned a lot probing around, so I'm kind of glad this happened. sort of. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off. Life isn't
quite right if one of your builds is malfunctioning, agreed?

jimilee

Quote from: ggarms on October 15, 2013, 10:09:32 PM
SO HAPPY I COULD SMILE. It was the diodes. Swapped. good to go. Thanks jimi and everyone who helped me poke around. I can finally get some sleep! learned a lot probing around, so I'm kind of glad this happened. sort of. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off. Life isn't
True story! Congratulations mang! I'm the same way. I learned alot and I'm cool if I never have to go through that again! I does feel fantastic and all is right with the world. Mine didn't fire up first time either, took weeks to debug also.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

kothoma

Quote from: ggarms on October 15, 2013, 10:09:32 PM

Congratulations! Enjoy the success. Glad I could help.