News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tayda time

Started by jimilee, October 08, 2013, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

666888 valid til 10/2013
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: jimilee on October 08, 2013, 08:37:41 PM
666888 valid til 10/2013

YES! I finally got one in perfect time.. Thanks Jimi. Time to get the cart filled.

stevie1556

FYI, don't get any 125Bs from them at the moment. Mine all need sanding as the sides of them aren't smooth, almost as if the casts weren't cleaned. The 1590BB are perfect though.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

ch1naski

I had the same issue, enclosures were practically gouged.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

one louder.

stevie1556

Quote from: ch1naski on October 09, 2013, 03:43:16 AM
I had the same issue, enclosures were practically gouged.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

I ordered 20 of them and they are all like it. I've emailed them and hoping I get store credit for them.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

ch1naski

I have in and ordered some polished thru small bear. Very happy with the results.
Lately, I can't even sand the tayda ones smooth. They're almost crevices.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk now Free

one louder.

croquet hoop

Quote from: ch1naski on October 09, 2013, 04:43:01 AM
I have in and ordered some polished thru small bear. Very happy with the results.
Lately, I can't even sand the tayda ones smooth. They're almost crevices.
Exactly what i experienced on a 1590B I got from them back in June (1590A's were fine though). It ended up as a test rig, so no biggie, but yeah, quality can be inconsistent. As often, you get what you pay for.

jimilee

Blms has the best deal on enclosures because shipping is one flat rate and the prices are great for enclosures.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.