News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

el Rey de los Muertos (Kingslayer)

Started by G.G., September 23, 2013, 03:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G.G.

Hi Folks,
Here is my Kingslayer build I finally got put together. Nothing really crazy going on here, I took a cue from Juan Solo and made the diode switches into jumpers since those are usually set and forget once I find a combo I like. I also tried to channel my inner Grind Customs and do some distressing around the edges. Seems like I don't have the same finesse with the belt sander that Rej does. Still trying out some different diode types and combinations but all in all I'm pretty pleased with the sound.

hylandren

Wow, GREAT looking build!
I dunno...The distressing on the side looks pretty great to me. Super clean on the inside, too.
Is that a waterslide on the top?

Roctopus

Battery Acid

Really nice work there, bud, super clean!
Complicate it doesn't make it wrong

selfdestroyer

lincolnic

Bret608

That graphic is one of the coolest ever.  ;)

catfud

Loving that graphic design too, very nice!

stevie1556

Very nice build!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

fendman

I love the cap thats hanging there...under mbp logo." Hey am I part of all this circuit" looks funny.

Nice build
Mike

selfdestroyer

G.G is that a jumper I see on the board like the ones we used to have to use on a computer motherboard to reset the CMOS? lol memories.

G.G.

thanks guys! Just a regular old inkjet waterslide decal. I wasn't sure about the knobs at first but then noticed they sort of match the teeth so I went with them. Yeah, those are just jumpers on the switch pads. Sometimes I felt like it was a waste to put in switches that I use a couple times and then leave on the same settings forever. Then I saw JuanSolo had some jumpers on one of his builds and it seemed like such an obvious, simple solution. I didn't have any 120n caps so I added the little MML hanging off the bottom. I left it sticking out so I could see the value if I needed to refer back, but now it looks kind of like it's saying, " 'sup." Thanks again guys!

eldanko

www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

richard_mcg

Sensational graphics!! That is awesome!  ;D