News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My first build

Started by evildead222, September 18, 2013, 05:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evildead222

This is my first pedal build. A Hyperion 2.  It's on a vero layout from tagboardeffects.com, and the parts from tayda. I am amazed. I must get better! I must learn MORE! Now i know why people are addicted to this hobby.

evildead222

/Users/katelynbalogh/Desktop/IMG_0146_1.JPG

evildead222

evildead222

evildead222

Gledison

Welcome to the addiction! ive just started some months ago....
man , you are already on your second..? u get addicted easily..eheheh
Cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

evildead222

evildead222

selfdestroyer

The sickness spreads!

Welcome to the forum.

billstein

Bill: Hi my name is Bill.
Forum: Hi Bill
Bill: I'm a pedalholic but I've been clean for over an hour. Not once have I checked the Madbean forum!
Forum: But aren't you on the Madbean forum right now?
Bill: Dang!

Gledison

Hehehe! Ive realized today that ive checked the forum this morning before checking the news
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

DutchMF

Quote from: billstein on September 19, 2013, 05:25:01 AM
Bill: Hi my name is Bill.
Forum: Hi Bill
Bill: I'm a pedalholic but I've been clean for over an hour. Not once have I checked the Madbean forum!
Forum: But aren't you on the Madbean forum right now?
Bill: Dang!

Bill, in my mind I transported this discussion to a liquor store (think you can fill out the rest yourself...) and couldn't stop laughing for about 15 minutes! Now my wife thinks I'm a lost case......

Back on topic: welcome evildead222! Very brave to start out on vero, I chickened and bought some boards from Brian. Why did you put that pot on the side on the first one?

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

evildead222

i dont know, it was a hyperion 1, but i added the switch on the side which is ocsillation, and know it's a hyperion 2. I found this vero site before i knew about pcb's.  Before i found the vero site i was trying to just make a pedal from a regular schematic. That went bad.

jimilee

Very nice stuff! Welcome! If you need more wire, check guitar pcb, looks like you may run out soon! Ha! Just kidding you man, enjoy.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

fendman

For a moment there I thought Jimilee was showing us one of his first builds :P

Hey welcome to the forum Evildead,  I love doing vero as well, thats a great start. I always say if they work its a bonus.
Nice One
Mike