News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Five O'Clock Fuzz

Started by Vanderfuzz, September 16, 2013, 12:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanderfuzz

Hey all.  Here's a 1776 Effects Five O'Clock Fuzz.  The enclosure is Raspberry Vein from PPP.

Couple of OC76s in there.  Sounds lovely, with lots of control over the fuzz.  The treble bleed option really adds some versatility to the pedal.  It's definitely earned a spot on my board.

My goal with this fella was clean, clean insides.  I love the way this turned out.

I'll post a demo in a few days.

There's always room for noise.

Guitafuzz

Great clean build !!!!!! The color is awesome

lincolnic

I love how clean this is! And now I need to put my next build in a Raspberry Vein enclosure...

hoodoo

Beautiful mate, pro quality clean  :)

Bret608

I like this a lot! I've done a couple of decals, but I think at the end of the day this kind of simple look with a cool finish is my favorite. I bet it sounds great. The wiring is super clean. If I were you I might trim those wire leads coming out of the solder joints on your 3PDT board, but if they're not shorting on anything, why worry?  :)

Vanderfuzz

Quote from: Bret608 on September 16, 2013, 02:41:54 PMIf I were you I might trim those wire leads coming out of the solder joints on your 3PDT board, but if they're not shorting on anything, why worry?  :)

I knew I forgot something! Good looking out.
There's always room for noise.