News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Let the weekend begin: what are ur pedal plans?

Started by Gledison, September 13, 2013, 01:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micromegas

Quote from: raulduke on March 13, 2015, 02:39:29 PM
Building up a Demo Tape fuzz (with mods) PCB I've done and a new Tonmeister EQ.

Yay! Long time waiting for those mods you talked about in the Tonemeiester!
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

AntKnee

I'm going to be watersliding, envirotexing and wiring my Sharkfin this weekend. Hopefully will have it making some noise soon.
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

Leevibe

Working on a Pennyroyal build. Lots of challenges with this one. At least it sounds fantastic. Hopefully the looks will do it justice.

playpunk

Quote from: midwayfair on March 13, 2015, 02:05:00 PM
Oh not much.

I'll be quietly boxing a perf build of the redesigned Cardinal (V2) for a customer and my newly redesigned Tap Tempo Cardinal version 2 for myself ...

excellent.....
"my legend grows" - playpunk

TreeSlayer

Lazerwolf showed up a couple of hours ago! gonna start populating tomorrow!

LT
"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

selfdestroyer

Who else is trying to get a few builds done on this 3 day weekend?

I have been away from the bench for a month or so and now I feel so out of touch with what I had populated and started. Time to get building.

I am etching a few enclosures and I figured I would etch up 4 or 5 of the Etchers Paradise boards to try to get them verified for Brian.

Cody

stevie1556

I've got 3 days off now so I'm going to try and finish building my ZPSDX2 and sort a drilling template out. Also been trying to do a SMD stencil which I think I've now got right, hoping to try it out tomorrow, and got a load of parts turn up so going to verify a few new board designs. Also, I've just started working on a Klon for a 1590A, in SMD, which I want to finish.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Willybomb

I'm thinking I'm going to try and box my Deadringer V1 etch into a 125b. Portrait. Not sure if this is going to work or not.  A BB might be a smarter idea.

I'm also going to deliver the Hyperactive Hyperdrive and Harley's Hammer.

Jebus

This weekend I'm going to drill enclosures and print graphics for next five projects: Triton delay, Into the Unkown, Rustbucket, PS1-A and Voodoo Vibe. :)

EBRAddict

I've got a Scarab, a Timmy, and a Mayo Mk III ready to box and a 5f1, Monarch and Umble to finish soldering. I'm way past due for some powder coating and it should be warm enough this weekend to get some done.

culturejam

I'll be testing out some theories on the breadboard this weekend.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

m-Kresol

I'll probably verify my TS808 smd boards. not much else to do build wise as I'm lacking several key compounds to finish two other builds.
Other than that I'll stay at work on sunday trying to push my thesis further this weekend. have to finish this baby up in 5 weeks :-\
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

TNblueshawk

Hopefully pour some ETex over a Doppelganger and Multiplex in order to finish them. I've only had the boards populated since August  :(

And if I'm not careful I might actually cut a back and front plate to the Vox amp I'm trying to finish.
John

m-Kresol

Quote from: m-Kresol on February 19, 2016, 05:02:39 PM
I'll probably verify my TS808 smd boards. not much else to do build wise as I'm lacking several key compounds to finish two other builds.
Other than that I'll stay at work on sunday trying to push my thesis further this weekend. have to finish this baby up in 5 weeks :-\

Ok, I've got a productive friday today! Got 8 pages (that's more than it sounds) of my thesis done today and verified the TS808 already. Works like a charm and will fit a 1590A :) I'll share the build doc and OSH park project soon.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

stevie1556

I managed to get the SMD stencil and the SMD Klon finished. Didn't get a chance to do anything else, but I've now got 11 days off work so I'm gonna get several more SMD layouts completed, and going to try to finish the ZPSDX2. Also, if it's warm enough in the garage get some enclosures drilled, powder coated and etched ready for the new boards.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk