News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Let the weekend begin: what are ur pedal plans?

Started by Gledison, September 13, 2013, 01:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

My goal today is to get my SwampRat and my GreaseGun boxed up today. I am in love the the GreaseGun, great sounding pedal. I had a Mouser order show up yesterday, so I have some parts to start/finish a few others, not sure what they are off the top of my head. Coffee then to the cave.

Gledison

Damn it. I had to correct my stupid English..eheheh
at least on the title should be correct...hahhah
sorry guys!!
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

rullywowr

Recapped my Fender Blues deluxe, upgraded to switchcraft jacks. Populated a few boards, ROG peppermill. Going to try out some laser vinyl labels.  Need to place an order with Tayda if I can find my list.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Gledison

Quote from: rullywowr on December 08, 2013, 07:11:03 PM
Recapped my Fender Blues deluxe, upgraded to switchcraft jacks. Populated a few boards, ROG peppermill. Going to try out some laser vinyl labels.  Need to place an order with Tayda if I can find my list.
please let me know how it went with the laser vinyl labels....
cheers

jmwreck

Quote from: croquet hoop on December 08, 2013, 05:05:35 PM
Very nice. Are these 1590B or 125B boxes?

thanks, the boxes are 125B (most of the main pedals) and 1590BB for that Delirium pedal, the small ones are 1590A.

for home use

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

aballen

Gledison

Uhuuuu!
Now i can finish my zero Point dual delay!
Have a great weekend everyone!

billstein

Being superbowl weekend I'm not sure if I'll finish all I've got in line. I have a Lavache I've finished the box for and need to wire it up. I have the Paisley drive that needs to be boxed now and I want to get the Sharkfin box painted, decaled and Envirotex'd.

selfdestroyer

I need to etch a few boards and I need to re-house a Bonyard II for a friend. Other than that, nothing that "NEEDS" to be done but I am sure I will find something to build. lol

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

aballen

Jimmy that etch is awesome!

I got a drill press this week and went all Juan & Cleggy on these..... I've already rocked the corresponding circuits.  Hoping to box them this weekend.  Wiring will have to be completed in a few weeks.

danwelsh

Well I'm working nightshift weekend...but I plan to read about building all three nights on here with you guys...have some z's in the am, then finish my stage fright enclosure, populate more of my abdx, and hopefully by Sunday be starting my weener.

TreeSlayer

i'll be installing a bump box on my drag car and doing some maintenance on her too, weather permitting. if the weather doesn't cooperate, im gonna box a mastodon fuzz for a Bud of mine. i'll be experimenting on a box repair in between all of this.

LT
"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

billstein

Quote from: aballen on February 01, 2014, 12:49:20 AM
I got a drill press this week and went all Juan & Cleggy on these.....

I'm a little concerned that I may be spending to much time on this board since I knew right away what going "all Juan and Cleggy" meant.

alanp

Quote from: aballen on February 01, 2014, 12:49:20 AM
I got a drill press this week and went all Juan & Cleggy on these..... I've already rocked the corresponding circuits.  Hoping to box them this weekend.  Wiring will have to be completed in a few weeks.

On the one hand, my AP logo is cooler than yours.

On the other hand, your graphics are cooler than mine :) I really like the fractal on the Tenebrion one!

More ontopic, I've already got my major goal complete for the weekend.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website